
This whole living at home this is pretty awesome. And by awesome I mean sucky.
The whole thing is kinda making me regress into this teeny-bopping-want-to-play-pranks-on-people-and-try-not-to-get-grounded mode. So essentially, living at home isn't shitty because I'm 23, unemployed, and currently in my bright pink bed surrounded by my favorite childhood stuffed animals, its because I'm 23 and can't get away with the shit I used to get away with.
Take for instance, TPing and egging houses. I used to love that shit. And hey, when you're tweleve years old and 60 pounds of pure cuteness nobody questions you when you blame it on the mildly retarded, epileptic kid who started the whole fight by shooting illegal fireworks into your best friend's mom's vegetable garden. I'd go into even more specific details but can't due to a pending litigation that basically involves myself, a water balloon launcher, and a margarita the size of a jacuzzi.

If only we had only been 12 instead of the waaaytoooldtothinkthatwasappropriate age that we were
ReplyDelete