Ok. In all seriousness, I was so not meant to be around children. Um, no. Definitely not.
It's ironic though, isn't it that all of my recent occupations have been child-oriented.
...Like..seriously??
I remember the day like it was yesterday....The day I decided I could never mother a child.
Mrs. Williams freshman year bio. I sat next to one of the Canadian hockey players (funny in itself, but I digress). We were PUMPED that it was movie day and not a normal lecture. To my severe displeasure we were watching the "Miracle of Life." (Kill me). All was going according to plan until there was a nice close-up of the birthing process. Gaping and all. (yes, vagina..good job). That was also the day I began anxiety pills. Funny how that works.
From that day on...well...until about a year or so ago I vowed I would never, ever have children. More so just because I kinda like how my undercarriage is these days.....I don't need to have vaginaplasty...like ew. Have you seen those truLifes on MTV? Um. No thanks. I'm good never being on that show...unless its for something awesome like...i dunno...I married a serial penguin rapist...with a possible drinking problem... I'm awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was also the day.. I lost my virginity (yes.. vagina...good job)
ReplyDelete